Northern Tourism Award Winners
On Friday 6th November we celebrated with 13 outstanding businesses who have succeeded in becoming finalists in the TICT State Tourism Awards.
Three of these businesses were awarded a total of 6 gold medals, with a further 4 businesses winning silver medals.
That’s 7 out of 13 finalists being recognised as medalists.The roll call for these outstanding businesses are:
Tasmania Walking Company
· Adventure Tourism
· Qantas Award for Excellence in Sustainable Tourism
Josef Chromy Wines
· Tourism Restaurant and Catering Services
· Tourism Wineries, Distilleries and Breweries
Tourism Northern Tasmania
· #RideNorthTas – Destination Marketing
Silver medalists & categories
• Visitor Information Services – Great Western Tiers Visitor Centre
• Ecotourism – River Fly 1864
• Festival and Events – Junction Arts Festival
• Business Event Venue – Country Club Tasmania
· City of Launceston Visitor Information Centre
· Hatherley Birrell Collection
· Scottsdale Visitor Information Centre
· Seahorse World
· The Sebel Launceston
· Coach Tours Tasmania
Each of these businesses deserves a loud round of applause for putting Northern Tasmania on the map as a must-see destination.